MusicBed is a music licensing company, but it’s one of the only ones I can think of that actually seems to care about music and not just about the business of selling it. Today they not only released a new website, but MusicBed also has released a first for the whole licensing industry: discovery. The new Discover page is “where you can find music based off of your favorite artists and previous purchases, making it faster and easier to find and license music that’s most relevant to your interests.”
- Personalized Recommendations: Get track recommendations inline with your tastes based on prior licenses, listens and favorites.
- Follow an Artist: Receive alerts on new music from your favorite artists and enhanced recommendations when you follow an artist.
- Smarter “Living” Playlists: Discover new content through Musicbed’s curated playlists that now include unobtrusive notifications when updated by our curation staff – one of the most popular ways people discover new artists on Musicbed.
- Lyrical & Instrumental Bundles: Beginning today, pair an instrumental track with the matching lyrical version at a highly discounted price during checkout.
- Incredible New Music: More than 100 new artists will be added to Musicbed in early 2016, including some of the best undiscovered musicians and the Vintage Collection featuring legendary musicians of the 1950’s & 60’s soon to be available for first-time licensing.
- Account Balances: Coming in the first quarter of 2016, maintain a balance for a creative budget on Musicbed.com.
- Musicbed Sessions: Cinematic, in-studio music performances launching every month to help the film community discover Musicbed artists in a new way at Musicbed.com/sessions.